GE Gas Power
Gas Power Global Supply Chain
This role focuses on executing operations and finance-related administrative tasks. The role should have fundamental knowledge of accounting and book-keeping concepts. This role should be able to independently execute tasks without supervision shortly after onboard.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Create and update job records, documentation and reports
• Prepare and update cost information and billing
• Liaise with cross functional teams on ordering and handling of parts and components
• Liaise with cross functional teams on shipping and logistics
• Customer/vendor communication and coordination
• Follow-up with customer collection
• Issue invoices and manage account receivables such as identify counterparties for billing, clear intercompany billings, troubleshoot GRIR issues, follow up on account receivables collection and monitor account receivables aging.
• Coordinate with operations to ensure billing of each job is complete and meet standard as set by operations i.e.: ensuring all costs are liquidated and accruals are accurately provided
• Assist in month-end and quarter-end closing
• Documentation and filing of finance documents such as journal entries, supporting documents and invoices
• Maintain and/or review accounts reconciliation as per GE criteria
• Collate and submit necessary documents to government agencies and regulatory bodies such as GST filing and EDB filing (Economic Development Board)
• Complete government related surveys, fillings and documentations such as filing of withholding tax returns and grant reimbursements
• Assist in various financial audits such as accounts audits, tax audits and Major Exporter Scheme audits, physical inventory count
• Other improvement projects and ad hoc matters
• Diploma in Business Studies/Accounting or equivalent with 2-3 years relevant experience
• Those with no experience would also be considered
• Experience with SAP system will be an added advantage
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to work in West of Singapore.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are
transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.