Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
To assemble and test subsea equipment to a high standard of quality.
· Assemble choke and related subsea equipment while ensuring compliance with BHGE Quality and HSE manufacturing processes always.
· Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments to complete work scope in a safe and controlled manner
· Utilize relevant ‘Permits to work’ to complete assembly in a controlled and safe manner
· Be flexible to support production, training and customer requirements
· Maintains accurate work records, i.e. ensure assembly documentation is correct signed for all assembly steps.
· Adhere to site housekeeping requirements
· 4 Year Apprenticeship or Level 2 NVQ equivalent or proven years experience working in a similar role
· Ability to use torque tools
· Ability to carry out pressure testing
· Ability to use overhead cranes ad experience with lifting operations
· Ability to use a forklift
· Ability to inspect parts, pressure test and assemble components complying with engineering approved procedures
· Ability to read and accurately interpret engineering drawings
· Numerical skills, ability to work with figures, make measurement calculations
· Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, and both internally and externally
· Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative and to provide a service to a wide variety of teams
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .