Description de l'offre
Transportation Global Supply Chain
Third stage in the assembly process. Responsible for attaching the final outstanding components to the motherboards. The compenents are typcially large enough that a microscope is not required.
Assemble final product by adding remaining components not included by the GSM and Electrical groups, conduct final product inspection and add conformal coting to protect final product.
- High school diploma or combination of relevant experience.
- Basic technical aptitude including but not limited to: computers, math, machining, assembly, fabrication and general manufacturing principles
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours/shifts
- Ability to meet physical and cognitive demands assessment
- Team player who is accountable for team’s success: delivering business targets and responsibility for decisions and outcomes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to give and receive feedback.
- Willingness to learn new skills and perform a variety of tasks and roles within the manufacturing process and teach and coach other team members.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.