Healthcare Life Sciences
An experienced manufacturing engineer to act as a bridge between R&D & Manufacturing. You will help define ways of working with our CMO & sub-contractors, ensuring high quality design transfer & seamless control to manufacture. Working within a tightknit multidisciplinary team, joining us as we begin to ramp manufacture across legacy & new product lines. This is an excellent opportunity to work in the dynamic and fast growing Cell & Gene therapy space, with the resources of GE at your disposal.
· Controlling and maintaining design transfer from R&D into Manufacture
· Using your experience to act as a “voice of manufacturing” to Design Engineers, ensure DFM considerations are taken during NPI development
· Liaising with and working with Suppliers and our CMO to ensure seamless production (process tolerances, yield etc.) and maintenance of quality
· Porting data from legacy systems into GE manufacturing environment
· Driving efficiency initiatives (throughput, yield or cost-down)
· Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Commercial experience working in a Manufacturing Environment or similar role, ideally manufacturing Electro-Mechanical Products
· In-depth understanding of Design Transfer and working to 9001 and/or 13485 QMS
· Ability to converse with our Mechanical, Electronic and Software disciplines from a Manufacturing Engineering perspective
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Proven enthusiasm for Manufacturing Engineering
· Fast learner, willingness to adapt to and adopt new tools
· Ability to define and create Ways of Working / SoPs
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.
2467 vacancies open at General Electric
- Jobs in London
- Engineering / Production Management jobs
- Engineering / Production Management jobs in London