Description de l'offre
Healthcare Life Sciences
An experienced manufacturing engineer to act as a bridge between R&D & Manufacturing. You will help define ways of working with our CMO & sub-contractors, ensuring high quality design transfer & seamless control to manufacture. Working within a tightknit multidisciplinary team, joining us as we begin to ramp manufacture across legacy & new product lines. This is an excellent opportunity to work in the dynamic and fast growing Cell & Gene therapy space, with the resources of GE at your disposal.
· Controlling and maintaining design transfer from R&D into Manufacture
· Using your experience to act as a “voice of manufacturing” to Design Engineers, ensure DFM considerations are taken during NPI development
· Liaising with and working with Suppliers and our CMO to ensure seamless production (process tolerances, yield etc.) and maintenance of quality
· Porting data from legacy systems into GE manufacturing environment
· Driving efficiency initiatives (throughput, yield or cost-down)
· Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline or equivalent knowledge or experience
· Commercial experience working in a Manufacturing Environment or similar role, ideally manufacturing Electro-Mechanical Products
· In-depth understanding of Design Transfer and working to 9001 and/or 13485 QMS
· Ability to converse with our Mechanical, Electronic and Software disciplines from a Manufacturing Engineering perspective
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Proven enthusiasm for Manufacturing Engineering
· Fast learner, willingness to adapt to and adopt new tools
· Ability to define and create Ways of Working / SoPs
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .