Lead Manufacturing Engineer
USA IT development
Job Description SummaryThe Advanced Military Propulsion Manufacturing Engineer will support the manufacturing of components and assemblies for Next Generation engine programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conventional and non-conventional machining
- Hole Drilling
- Laser Drilling/Machining
- Manufacturing Cost Estimates
- Coating Applications
- Part Inspection
- Non-Destructive Testing/Evaluation
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university (or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Mechanical, Aerospace, Materials Science, Chemical, etc) + Minimum of 3 years of experience
Must be a US Citizen
Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work, committed
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of status prior to employment.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes