GE Gas Power
Gas Power Product Management
In this role you will lead, coach & implement lean improvement initiatives in line with business strategic goals whilst utilizing operational and technical expertise.
A crucial part of this role is driving the Aero Alliance cultural brand across the business to achieve EHS, Quality & business objectives.
As the Lead Lean Manufacturing Specialist you will:
· Lead lean strategic goals & objectives through to completion
· Use lean expertise to drive change while also training key stakeholders to drive change within their gate
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills to ensure cross functional alignment to achieve business objectives
· Work with cross functional teams to develop all business projects through to completion supporting from a lean perspective
· Use data to drive future improvements which will be tracked through KPI’s
· Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related technical discipline from an accredited college or
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing or services operations
· Ability and willingness to travel 10-20% of the time, as required
· Previous shop floor operational/leadership experience.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
· Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects
· Six Sigma/Lean Green or Blackbelt Certification
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Able to effectively interface with all levels of the organization
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum project team
· Effective problem identification and solution skills
· Knowledgeable of repair methods, procedures, and planning.
· Experience leading & organizing cross functional Global Teams
· High-Energy, independent thinker; data/fact driven decision maker
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
At GE's Gas Power, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible within gas power generation to help our customers achieve the right balance between power plant performance and environmental sustainability. Our world-class portfolio of gas power systems and services utilizes the centuries of experience and has expanded across the entire plant
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).