GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Hydro
EBOP Lead Engineer for HV system and Evacuation system Design, Hydro Generator and Transformer Unit and EHV system protection, System studies.
1) Do and guide other for Basic and detail design of GIS, Switchyard, Transmission Line, GSU Transformer , GCB, Stator short circuit switch, Generator Busduct
2) Do and guide other for Basic and detail design of Protection system
3) review System Studies - SC calc, Lightning over voltage study, Load flow studies, CT VT calc, Switching studies, ferro resonance studies, protection setting notice,
1) BE/Btech in Electrical
2) 8-10 years Experience in independently executing HV system - GIS, Switchyard, Transmission Line, GSU Transformer , GCB, Stator short circuit switch, Generator Busduct
3) 2-3 Project experience in basic design of Hydro generator transformer protection , switchyard/GIS protection
4) Knowledge in system Studies.
1) Self motivated - working and achieving ontime deliveries without needing any reminders
2) Committed- does what he/she says, meets the committed dates
3) Lean and Fast worker
4) adaptable to deliver in uncertain circumstances.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com