Evendale, Cincinnati, Dayton, Lynn, Grand Rapids
Business Leadership Programs
Massachusetts, Michigan, Ohio
The GE Aviation Junior Officer Leadership Program is a unique opportunity for top Junior Officer military talent looking to jump start their careers in the industry. Qualified candidates are those who excelled in their military careers and are looking for their next opportunity. Those accepted will be placed in a 2 year rotational program, giving them a broad business experience and exposure to one of our business divisions here at GE Aviation.
Business units that commonly have JOLP opportunities available include:
· Military Services
· Supply Chain
· Sales and Marketing
· Business, General Aviation and Integrated Systems
· Commercial Engines
· Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
· Minimum of 5 years as a Commissioned military officer in the US Armed Forces
· Masters Degree from an accredited college or university
· Proven record of success throughout military career
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to adapt quickly; eager to learn the business and master new roles
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to be accountable for actions
· Ability to solve problems, delegate, and achieve difficult goals
· Completion of an advanced military training course (I.E. Flight School, Special Forces, Nuclear Power School, etc.)
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).