Aviation Supply Chain
As part of the GE India Multi-modal renewable team, the Jr. Engineer is responsible for Inhouse Testing of MH, Hub, Pitch system & Down tower Assembly Cabinets. Also responsible for Tools & tackle monitoring, continuous improvements on cost reduction. Also, responsible to produce defect free products.
• Ability to complete Testing of wind turbine products, Down tower assembly Cabinets, Pitch system Panels, Ability to analyze fault finding and interpret electrical schematic drawings, manuals, SOP and other material to determine finish product.
• Ability to complete the wiring & Functional testing of electrical cabinet.
• Ensures to maintain high standard of 5 ’S’ on shop lines.
• Follows all safety norms laid by GE. Strives for zero accidents and reports near misses.
• Takes care of tools & equipment and maintain them properly.
• Ability to interact with interdepartmental peoples.
• Highest Levels of Personal Integrity and Safety Mindset.
• Inventory control on shop floor including WIP return.
• Ensures to build right product with zero customer complaint.
• Ensures for process improvements to achieve targeted matrix.
1. First Class Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
2. 2 to 3 Years of Experience in Engineering industry – with firsthand experience of control cabinet build and testing background.
3. Strong background in wind turbine manufacturing field will be desired.
1. Team player, Cross functional reporting skills
2. Strong organizational skills, MS office.
3. Ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously.
4. Knowledge of 5S, Lean and Six Sigma Methodology.
5. Highly organized with strong attention to detail, and superior follow-up and follow-through skills.
6. Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and primary responsibilities.
7. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with management, colleagues, suppliers, and customers
8. Strong analytical, conceptual, and negotiation skills.
9. Highly energetic and success driven
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com