Healthcare Europe Services
As a Junior Connectivity Support Apprentice you are the key point of contact for our customer. The Junior Connectivity Support Apprentice will support the Service Delivery team in providing system installation and configuration support to clients and internal department. He will help the tutor to assure accurate code migration of new installation and upgrades.
· Support on managing the entire process of medical system remote connection (Imaging, Ultrasound, HCIT, LCS) and help in managing and developing IT tools within service delivery
· Find all the useful information to customer on connectivity opportunities and services
· Support on providing system analysis
· Ensure IT solution in compliance to GEHC standards and provide tool deliveries and upgrades
· Support on performing code migration of mainframe software changes to internal systems and externally to client sites and document and track code errors to ensure fixed before customer delivery.
· Degree in IT/telecommunication/electronic engineering or other related fields, or High Specialization Technical Diploma in IT or equivalent knowledge or work experience
· Italian and English fluency
· EU work permit
· Knowledge of TCP/IP , VPN (Virtual Private Network) solutions, IPSEC/SSL
· Knowledge of medical standards (DIOM, HL7, IHE)
· Knowledge of IT security and data privacy
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator with over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally. We enable clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by our Edison intelligence platform. We operate at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health - digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improving outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.