GE Gas Power
Gas Power Finance
GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Analyse job cost and billing
- Supplier invoice handling and management
- Balance sheet reconciliation and bank reconciliation
- Assist in month-end closing activities and reporting
- Variance analysis (costing variance, forecast variance, month-on-month fluctuation, etc)
- Ad hoc assignments
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Accounting
- Energetic, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Competent with MS Office applications
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.