Job Description Summary
HR Services associate (Ireland processes, English speaking)
ABOUT US I WHO WE ARE
The General Electric Company (GE) is an American multinational company operating for more than 125 years. GE has long been a global leader in Healthcare, Power, Renewable Energy, and Aviation. Today, GE also leads in delivering solutions across Additive Manufacturing, materials science and data analytics.
Our People Operations - Budapest Center is an HR process and administration organization of more than 180 employees. We are consolidating and delivering HR services for our different GE Businesses (eg Power, Renewable Energy, Aviation and Healthcare) for different European countries.
Our HR service portfolio is covering among others: Employee onboarding, - offboarding, Payroll, Personnel administration, Benefit administration, Employee query handling. We are dedicated to best class employee experience and make our Employees and HR community’s life easier by continuously looking for improvement and simplification opportunities in their moments that matter.
WE COUNT ON YOU TO:
You will be participating in one of the dedicated HR process where you will be handling Employee / HR queries and being involved in projects of improving/simplifying your respective process responsibilities. You will work closely with respective HR business partners for dedicated GE Business/Location and cooperating with Senior experts / owners of your responsible HR service process.
As an Associate / Advisor for Employee Lifecycle/Onboarding/ Offboarding process you will be:
- Guiding employees through their lifecycle/onboading / offboarding / etc moments that matter by advising them in respective HR matters and completing administrative tasks in the internal HR systems. Understanding their questions and issues, advising them in a professional way and handling their queries in a timely manner
- Creating respective documents that support the regulations of the country-specific legal environment
- Ensuring excellent customer experience, which includes phone and chat support, employment related data changes and documentation in order to provide end-to-end customer care
- Answering / and delivering service through a ticketing system
- Being proactive in handling process gaps that you face and being involved to find a solution and participating in process improvements (we are keen advocat of Lean methodology when changing our processes for the better)
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE:
- Fully professional 2nd Language and English language knowledge both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate effective through written and verbal communication and consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
- Demonstrated effectiveness to prioritize between tasks with different deadlines, complexity
- Proven ability to work professionally & proactively with a remote client base
- Previous experience (minimum 1 year) in any Service Delivery center support or HR Contact/Service Centre or HR administration type of job is preferable
- Ability to identify frequent customers / process issues and be able to suggest process, procedure and training improvement opportunities
- Ability to work in Hungary: we do not sponsor Visa / work permits. Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
OUR PEOPLE LIKE TO WORK WITH US:
- Flexibility is key to success for us, many of our people work flexibly in many ways (part-time, full home office work)
- We love hybrid working: flexibility working from home and the office is given, we are offering home office allowance and ergonomic home office set up support
- We are a diverse, vibrant team of many talents and nationalities – we respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and provide equal opportunity for all
- Your ideas and insights will always be welcome: we love to hear your voice whether it is about process improvement or overall ideas how we could do better
- We are committed to fostering an inclusive culture, where everyone feels accountable and empowered to do their best work because they feel accepted, respected, and appreciated
- Our Working parents, HealthaHead and GE United communities (just to name a few) adds to find your feeling of belonging and contributing to voluntary community work
- We offer opportunity to excel your knowledge about HR regulations and legal standards of the supported country, and learn and practice leading methodology of Lean with close up encounters of Kaizen events
- GE office is Váci Greens – the site offers a safe and friendly working environment with many funky community areas to chill out and coffee shop areas to have informal catch ups. It is easily accessible by transportation, by metro.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No