GE Gas Power
Gas Power Finance
Our Graduate Finance Management Program (FMP) is a two-year early career development program that will ignite your professional growth. This program positions you to become a future finance and business leader at GE. FMP combines business assignments with formal classroom and virtual training in finance, accounting, business, soft skills and leadership development.
Start: January 2021
· Complete four, six-month rotations (2 years) at one of our GE businesses: GE Aviation, GE Healthcare, GE Renewable Energy, GE Gas Power. (Possibility of a rotation with other GE businesses)
· Train in GE’s core finance competencies to earn diverse on-the-job experiences: Commercial Finance, Supply Chain Finance, and Financial Planning and Analysis
· Collaborate with and present to senior leaders who act as coaches and mentors throughout the program.
· Actively uphold GE’s values by participating in our inclusive culture both inside the company and in the communities we serve.
· After completion of the FMP program, FMPs will have the opportunity to apply for GE's Corporate Audit Staff Program or a highly valued finance role within one of the GE businesses.
· Degrees in Finance, Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics preferred and/or equivalent experience.
· Typically, you would be a graduate looking for a first real taste of working life;
· Demonstrated interest and competency in Finance;
· Fluent English - spoken and written;
· Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the European Union;
Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary.
· Superior academic achievement - grade: Overall GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0; GPA in Major greater than 3.0/4.0.
· Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn
· Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor, contributes constructively
· Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work,committed
· Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker, collaborative
· Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing processes, critical thinker
· Preferred: Understanding of business concepts/strategy; intern or co-op experience in finance; business/accounting or analytical coursework; geographic mobility.
#leadership #program #finance #freshgrads #vezetőképző #pályakezdő #friss diplomás program
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.