Healthcare USA & Canada
Business Leadership Programs
The Commercial Leadership Program Internship (CLPi) is a 12-week summer program designed to recruit top students from a wide range of majors with a strong interest in sales and the healthcare industry. The internship is used to retain promising students by promoting them into the full time CLP program upon graduation
As a CLPi you will be assigned various projects that pertain to different parts of the business at GE
Healthcare. You will be expected to lay out a plan with your individual project sponsors and decide
on a final deliverable.
You will have the opportunity to work closely
with one of the following GE Healthcare businesses or functions:
Resonance (MR), Computed Tomography (CT), Molecular Imaging (MI), Ultrasound, X-ray, GEHC
Partners/Consulting, Healthcare Digital, Maternal Infant Care, Patient Monitoring, Anesthesia,
Service Sales, Interventional, Marketing, Commercial Operations. In addition you will be expected
to attend round-tables with influential GE executives, gain exposure to sales professionals and
skills, and present your project work to managers and peers.
· Minimum 3.0 cumulative overall GPA or better (out of 4.0)
Sophomore or Junior classification
· Must be enrolled full-time (the semester after
you work) at an accredited college or university
Demonstrated interest in a sales career within the healthcare
· Demonstrated leadership, communication and analytical skills
· Able to work
for a minimum of 10 weeks
· Willing and able to travel/relocate for summer
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening
· Coachable and focused on personal development
· Strong time management skills
· Ability to adapt
· Proven self-starter Additional Eligibility Qualifications: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).