GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
The Flexible Pipe Systems (FPS) Controllership Analyst will support functional objectives across the FPS product company, including close, compliance and reporting.
· Support FPS UK closing process,
· Communicating timetable and ensuring adherence to reporting deadlines
· Performing checks on key controls (e.g. rev rec, PMR, supply chain)
· Supporting tie out of inter-FPS balances
· Providing analysis of FPS UK account balances to support IF1222 overall balances
· Prepare regular balance sheet reviews and variance analysis.
· Ensure proper adherence and proper application of the accounting policies to be in compliance with GE GAAP within GE Oil & Gas.
· Engage effectively with OFE HQ and the business to support all OFE HQ processes and initiatives
· Control and drive closure of actionable controllership items such as audit findings (Schedule II), Compliance (statutory and tax obligations), accounts unreconciled, and S2G (Stat-To-Gap analysis).
· Identify and facilitate process and simplification improvements to ensure on-going performance improvements
· Provide effective support and coordination on internal and external review.
· Actively engage in all system and ERP related initiatives and support controllership projects and requests.
· Support FPS Global Controller & UK Controller on adhoc requests.
· Working towards CPA (or similar qualification) with accounting and US GAAP skills
· Experience with ERP systems under Oracle platform.
· Fluent in English, written and spoken.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to create and maintain positive relationships
· Ability to adjust to varying priorities in a dynamic environment, work under pressure, and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit theUK Border Agency website .
· Experience in a controllership role
· Understanding of long term contract accounting and controls
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .