GE Gas Power
Gas Power Finance
The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is providing comprehensive financial planning, reporting & analysis to our Finance and Operational stakeholders in Europe and to our Global Leadership. Our goal is to streamline processes, create tools & analytical solutions to simplify financial reporting and drive efficiency across the company.
· Support Senior Leadership and experienced team members by meaningful analysis and reporting.
· Partner with senior stakeholders to provide financial support for management decision making process
· Drive the clean-up processes to ensure we have valid, complete and accurate costing information in OHR to enable automation projects downstream
· Participate in simplification projects that will facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis, e.g. leverage the data lake development to allow for process automation, improve existing tools & drive operational efficiencies
· Support monthly and quarterly closing and reporting processes, ensuring accuracy of monthly/quarterly financials & timely KPI reporting
· Liaise with accounting & business teams to drive data completeness & regular visibility
· Participate in projects to facilitate and increase capacity for value-added financial analysis, e.g.: process automation to continuously improve tools and outputs
· Lead financial restructuring process for all countries including B/S reconciliation and P&L liquidation, communication with HR with planned and actual exits to ensure accurate quarterly financials. In addition, support the migration of restructuring relief from Corporate to the business.
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and/or financial work experience or equivalent knowledge or work experience
· Strong analytic skills, demonstrate accuracy and timeliness during day-to-day conduct
· Advanced communication skills in English both verbal and written
· Team player: able to work across different teams and contribute to a positive environment
· Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
· Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary.)
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com