GE Gas Power
Gas Power Global Supply Chain
Perform mechanical fitting work in accordance with work instructions. Assist in dismantling, inspection and refitting parts and reassemble rotor. The person will report to the Operations Leader
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all fitting work in section as assigned per work instruction.
- Assist in dismantling, inspects and refits parts and reassemble rotor and other mechanical equipment such as bearings and parts as assigned or according to work instruction.
- Perform blending and polishing repair work.
- Ensure product quality, equipment care, meet production output/pace, housekeeping and schedules.
- Adhere to all applicable EHS rules and regulations and report immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
- Support other area of work as assigned.
- Support other department in relevant jobs and any other duties as assigned.
- NTC 3 Mechanical/Marine Fitting or equivalent
- Candidates without relevant experience will also be considered as on job training will be provided
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.