Power Power Services
Perform mechanical fitting work in accordance with work instructions. The person will report to the Operations Leader.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all fitting work in section as assigned per work instruction.
- Assist in dismantling, inspects and refits parts and reassemble gas turbine components and other mechanical equipment and parts as assigned or according to work instruction.
- Perform blending and polishing repair work.
- Ensure product quality, equipment care, meet production output/pace, housekeeping and schedules.
- Adhere to all applicable EHS rules and regulations and report immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
- Carries out other duties as assigned
- Support other department in relevant jobs and any other duties as assigned.
- Completed Secondary level or higher education.
- Professional Certificate/NITEC/Diploma is preferred.
- 3 years of working experience in the related field is preferred. Candidates without relevant experience will also be considered as on the job training will be provided.
- Able to perform rotating shift.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.