Description de l'offre
Germany, Italy, Poland, Russian Federation, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
The successful candidate will be the technical support expert responsible for the deployment of the digital solutions suite. Jointly with the Implementation leader will be accountable for delivering the solutions within budget, on time and with customer satisfaction. (S)he must leverage industry experience, performance domain expertise, equipment knowledge, software know-how, and customer satisfaction skills to deliver world class analytics and monitoring solutions to assigned customer accounts.
In this role, you will:
• Deploy digital solutions portfolio to Power vertical customers.
• Support Implementation Leader to deliver the solutions both cloud or edge according schedule, within budget and with full customer satisfaction.
• Support pre-sales activities for complex opportunities.
• Create a “trusted technical advisor” relationship with our customer’s technologists and internal technical teammates.
• Provide solid sw / hw technical architecture expertise to ensure proper solution design.
• Help to provide vision, define system and application architecture, problem anticipation and problem-solving ability across the project execution.
• Define and execute solution demos, and define and Lead change across large platforms / functional areas using technology solutions.
• Follow-up and technical coordination with different project stakeholders (M&D Requisition, Performance engineering) to support Implementation Leader in Project execution.
• Validate final delivery to the client based on Contract requirements.
• Identification of non-standard requirements, leading to solutions with Product and Development teams.
• Establish a deep understanding of our customers business and technical needs.
• Interface with all Pre-Sales Solutions Architects globally
• Deftly manage customer expectations and satisfaction for assigned customer accounts
• Deliver savings to your customer in the form of reduced gas or fuel costs and increase operating hours.
• Jointly with Customer Success Engagement Manager support customers to leverage full advantages of digital solutions portfolio among their plant fleet.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT technology or related discipline from an accredited college or university
• Proven work experience on networks and digital solution architecture.
• Legal authorization to work in Europe is required
• Must be willing to travel 20%
• Software oriented with the ability to quickly learn new technologies
• Working English plus an additional language (Priority: Italian, Russian, French, German, Spanish)
• Manages and possesses working energy (preferably Power Generation CCGT and steam power plants) industry knowledge and skills: Power Plant Controls,
• Experience on Power Plants Operation & Maintenance.
• Familiar with Operations technology solutions, ERP, CMMS, Control systems, PLC, historian, databases for utilities.
• Experience working on cybersecurity solutions
• Familiar with predictive analytics
• Experience on tag mapping and model building for predictive models.
• Domain expertise in communication protocols.
• Significant expertise in SW/HW solutions at Controls Network level
• Project Management experience
• Monitoring Systems/Performance Monitoring Systems.
• Experience with M&D structures.
• Good understanding of Cloud & Edge Solutions
• Familiar with Power Plant equipment.
• Has demonstrable expertise and understanding of one or more products. Acts as a resource for others in solution design. Knows best practices which result in higher adoption of solutions based on product capabilities. Ability to communicate product capabilities internally and in customer facing situations. Understands regional challenges for each product, and develops mitigation strategies for functionality gaps. Can speak to key differentiators between our product capabilities and competing solutions
• Demonstrates ability to diagnose and solve basic to intermediate issues; Able to isolate moderately complex scenarios down to actionable items within designated job function; Can be utilized to problem solve at customer sites as the GE representative
• Instructs others on how to thoroughly analyze data and present findings and recommendations in a way that is easy and simple for key stakeholders to make decisions; links analysis to overall business objectives and strategies
• Can instruct others on processes and procedures. Advises the customer on most favorable outcome, anticipates potential issues to proactively circumvent issues. Adapts to exceptions and develops new procedures and workarounds for others to use. Resolves issues pertaining to scope, schedule and budget, or drive change management. Defines quality requirements
• Modifies processes to simplify
• Pioneers how our technology solves customer problems from a technology and business perspective. Knowledge of processes & tools critical to domain operations (e.g., regulations, standards, principles, etc.). Has practical hands on experience as well as academic knowledge on the subject
• Teaches others how to design and conduct a thorough client needs analysis and collect VOC data; Uses available client data to proactively identify possible needs before they are expressed by client; Can use advanced data analysis techniques to synthesize and act on information
• Serves as a coach/mentor to others on best practices for project delivery and execution; Acts as advisor to others in the area of customer satisfaction; focuses on tangible and intangible benefits to ensure customer awareness and satisfaction
• Demonstrated ability to define requirements and collaborate on solutions, leveraging personal technical knowledge and network of experts. Communication style encourages effective interaction with customer and cross-functional teams. Leverages knowledge of product capability to mitigate risk and drive desired outcome
• Engages positively across multiple departments, GE businesses and customers to manage conflict and establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust in order to achieve a business goal. Models collaborative behavior to encode these behaviors among team members, fostering an environment of openness and mutual trust
• Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team; Able to navigate accountability in a matrixed organization; Communicates and demonstrates a shared sense of purpose
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Community of Madrid