Customer Service Coordinator -Swedish Speaker
Chalfont St Giles
Healthcare Life Sciences
As Customer Service Coordinators we aim to provide seamless support to all customers and distributors for our Life Sciences business. Using our own initiative, we take ownership and responsibility for solving problems from initial query right through to resolution and order entry.
We will drive increased customer satisfaction through exceptional customer care. We are experts in anticipating what our customer wants and know how to be flexible to their specific needs. We aim to make the order process as straight forward as possible. We take full ownership and responsibility from start to finish and our aim is to be communicating effectively with Sales, distribution and Finance throughout the process. We are experts in fulfilling a customer contract from Order entry to Revenue Collection, ensuring that our customers’ requirements are fully met.
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
· Establishing and maintaining effective communication with appropriate individuals throughout the process such as Modality Leader, Customer Care Team, Distribution, Finance and Sales teams.
· Order Entry and order management to deliver as required.
· Pro-active and timely Backlog Management.
· Follow Shipment and installation to ensure Revenue collection occurs on time.
· Measuring order accuracy.
· Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to maintain and improve the quality of service.
· To provide excellent customer service for customers, both internal and external.
· Build close relationships with customers and commercial partners and respond to queries in a timely and professional manner.
· Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service.
· Provide knowledge and accurate information to customers.
· Ensure the above responsibilities are implemented in accordance with agreed service level and standard operating procedures.
· Provide the following specific support for customers:
· Order entry
· Delivery, stock information
· Product information
· Management of service calls
· Management of replacements & free of charge shipments
· Proactive customer satisfaction calls
· Monitor and follow-up on customer queries
· Written and oral fluency in Swedish as well as English
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
· Problem solving skills, initiative, proactive / pre-emptive and strong attention to detail
· Competent MS Office skills and be comfortable working with different systems.
· Previous client and customer service experience
· Ability to work well in a busy customer service environment.
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility and willingness to work as a team member
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Order management experience
· Sound understanding of the order fulfillment process
· Experience with Order Management systems
· Written and oral fluency in Finnish/Danish/Norwegian as well as Swedish
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .
Chalfont St Giles
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.