Description de l'offre
Healthcare Life Sciences
As Customer Service Coordinators we aim to provide seamless support to all customers and distributors for our Life Sciences business. Using our own initiative, we take ownership and responsibility for solving problems from initial query right through to resolution and order entry. We will drive increased customer satisfaction through exceptional customer care.
We are experts in anticipating what our customer wants and know how to be flexible to their
specific needs. We aim to make the order process as straight forward as possible. We take full
ownership and responsibility from start to finish and our aim is to be communicating effectively
with Sales, distribution and Finance throughout the process. We are experts in fulfilling a customer
contract from Order entry to Revenue Collection, ensuring that our customers’ requirements are
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
· Establishing and maintaining effective communication with appropriate
individuals throughout the process such as Modality Leader, Customer Care Team, Distribution,
Finance and Sales teams.
· Order Entry and order management to deliver as
· Pro-active and timely Backlog Management.
Shipment and installation to ensure Revenue collection occurs on time.
· Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to maintain
and improve the quality of service.
· To provide excellent customer service for
customers, both internal and external.
· Build close relationships with customers and
commercial partners and respond to queries in a timely and professional
· Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and
maintain the quality of service.
· Provide knowledge and accurate information to
· Ensure the above responsibilities are implemented in accordance with
agreed service level and standard operating procedures.
· Provide the
following specific support for customers:
· Order entry
· Product information
· Management of service
· Management of replacements & free of charge
· Proactive customer satisfaction calls
· Monitor and follow-up
on customer queries
· Written and oral fluency in language relevant to customer base as well as
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
· Problem solving skills, initiative,
proactive / pre-emptive and strong attention to detail
· Competent MS Office
skills and be comfortable working with different systems.
· Previous client and
customer service experience
· Ability to work well in a busy customer service
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility and willingness to work as a team member
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be
considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be
appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available
to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the
Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Order management experience
· Sound understanding of the order fulfilment
· Experience with Order Management systems
GE Healthcare provides
transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access,
enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that
matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging,
software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical
manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to
race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us onTwitter , join
ourLinkedIn Group or become a fan of ourFacebook page. Receive job
and event notifications by becoming a member of theGE Talent Community . Stay up
to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out theGE Careers Blog .