Job Description SummaryJob Description Summary
As the Customer Satisfaction Leader, you will need to demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives within Gas Power. You will be responsible for the profitability and customer satisfaction for assigned contracts and customer obligations, provide service agreement, fixed price, and time and material program management, and interact with members of the customer service, parts and transactional services, field service, repair service, and/or other teams.
As the Satisfaction Leader, you will:
• Serve as a liaison between internal/external organizations and for assigned customers, own the customer relationship, and contribute to the overall business strategy
• Foster and develop strong relationships with customers, be the single point of contact for customers and manage customer communication and relationships
• Be responsible for customer portfolio P&L and growth
• Establish contact to provide on-going technical and business support to assigned customers
• Develop and own site customer communication plan, coordinate regular GE/Customer reviews to review existing and new GE products/services that could provide value for the customer
• Oversee Gas Power warranty and applicable commercial considerations including concessions as they arise balancing maximum benefits for the customer and GE
• Be responsible for developing outage scope/communicating scope to FieldCore
• Be responsible for outage/non-outage parts planning including requests for quotes, providing quotes to customers, placing/managing parts orders
• Be responsible for managing the Outage 360 process and processing of Change Orders
• Lead direction for all emergent/forced outage resolution
• Organize pre-outage, post-outage and outage milestone meetings
• Be responsible for all customer invoicing/credit memo processing
• Be responsible for On-Site Repairs and Part and Component Repairs performed in GRS including planning repair scope, requests for repair quotes, scheduling repairs and addressing repairs issues in the GE network
• Own contract leadership and fulfillment including all project deliverables and understanding the T&Cs and contract requirements such as LD & Bonus structure, injection of new technology to maximize
• Be responsible for selling all flow-type services including Parts, FieldCore, Lease Engine from opportunity identification, quote preparation, order entry, demand placement, to sales conversion
• Manage Digital and Total plant solutions agreements and coordinate with functional groups
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University or College (OR a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in power generation industry OR Associates degree with 2 years of experience in a power generation industry)
• Minimum of 5 years of knowledge and experience within the power plant field services or contract management
Add Eligibility Requirement:
- GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a technical / engineering degree ie. Mechanical, Electrical
• Experience planning and executing outages.
• Strong quality background with Black Belt certification
• Strong leadership, financial and commercial skills
• Team leader in a dynamic, energetic and proactive environment
• Experience working with customer leadership teams
• Demonstrated communication & organizational skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening. To the extent that you are applying for a position that requires you to
operate a GE owned / leased or rented vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes