Communications/Marketing Intern/Graduate - 12 Month Contract
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
This is a 12 month internship supporting the Global Oil Field Equipment Communications Leader.
· Research, writing, editing and distribution of internal communication
· Content creation, including writing, editing, interviews and videography for Oilfield Equipment communication channels
· Management of OFE internal communication channels, in partnership with Product Line
· Communication Leaders:
· Intranet/microsite as part of BHGE intranet
· OFE Yammer page
· Implementation of internal communication metric tools. Creation and execution of surveys to measure quantity & quality feedback for OFE internal channels and actions. Examples: BananaTag and on-line surveys post different calls, events or communication.
· Communications support for key initiatives, milestones and key events, such as the OFE Technical Customer Seminars, townhalls, shows, etc…
· Marketing Communications support for several product lines and events, including internal management and organization of repositories for existing and new collaterals, photo repositories, support for new collaterals development among others.
· Video shooting, editing, transcription and archiving supporting small and large-scale video projects (internal and external)
· Currently studying toward a Communications/Public Relations/English/Journalism or related degree
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Demonstrated leadership in field of study, extracurricular activities or service organizations.
· Proven storytelling, writing and editing skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Enthusiasm and interest for the functional area applied for
· Able to take ownership for projects and work to challenging time limits
· Analytical problem solver
· Clear communication
· Ability to work as part of a team
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Prior intern/co-op experience in a related field
· Able to roll up your sleeves and get involved in challenging projects
· Well organized administrative skills
· Inspired and curious
· Reliable and dependable
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield
products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion
and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely,
with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE,
the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying
breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service
infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twittertarget=”_blank”>@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.