Job Description SummaryAs part of the Field Services team you will be responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical direction and guidance to craft labor in support of a power equipment outage
- Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy. May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Act with autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures. Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE. Explains technical information to others.
- Responsible for all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
- Executes standard operational/technical tasks typically subject to instructions and work routines.
- Basic experience in the Services & Field Service and Technical Advising. Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor's degree Electrical and Control Engineering or similar
- Basic understanding of technical documentation
- Proficient in MS office suite
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute outage programs
- This is a remote position
Relocation Assistance Provided: No