Commercial Finance Risk Analyst (m/f)
Power Gas Power Systems
We are looking for a Commercial Finance Risk Analyst (m/f) for Distributed Power. Job #3077442.
This role will cover all aspects of the Global Risk Management processes and credit risk assessments for our Jenbacher and Waukesha customers for New Units and Services. In addition, the job holder will act as Commercial Finance New Units Analyst which contains the distinct responsibilities of providing financial leadership for the assigned geographical responsibilities to drive long-term pipeline development, profitable orders and early cash generation via a holistic approach including financing solution. This role reports to the Global Commercial Finance Leader.
The Commercial Finance Risk Analyst
· Owns the credit limit database, initiates for new customers credit risk assessments and provides guidance on appropriate payment security levels
· Partners externally with our banks as well as customer banks to ensure that payment securities are accepted and executed
· Acts as Commercial Finance business partner to the Regional & Product New Units Sales Leaders in his geography
· Commercial Finance related activities and metrics to ensure profitable and sustainable orders growth and cash generation
· Utilizes analytics to highlight risk & opportunities and offering business performance analytics to recommend counter actions
· Bachelor or Master degree in Finance/Business Administration and /or equivalent experience
· First experience in a finance role, preferred in an international area
· A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
· Demonstrated clear thinking skills, analytical and problem-solving attitude, oriented to process improvements
· Ability to work and influence in a cross functional environment with internal and external partners
· Pro-active, positive attitude and team player
· Strong interpersonal, team working and communication skills
We put great emphasis on providing our employees with recognition, flexibility, competitive and fair compensation, as well as numerous other benefits.
According to Austrian law, job postings need to include the minimum salary for a position. For this position, the minimum salary based on the collective agreement is EUR 3192.58 gross per month. We will be pleased to discuss the appropriate effective salary based on your qualifications and experience.
This position is based in the center of the Alps, in Tyrol - a region that provides a pleasant variety of recreational opportunities and a high quality of life. We are passionate about making life better with new ideas and technologies. You can expect to join a diverse team, which offers comprehensive and international career opportunities and is known for leadership development. Our 1,500 employees at our location Jenbach are working in a collaborative way to power the future.
GE’s reciprocating engines business sets an industry standard for fuel flexibility, lower emissions and higher efficiency. It specializes in developing local power near or at the point of use and gas compression solutions that deliver environmental friendly, more efficient, more affordable power to customers around the world.
About General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.