GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
Convert Oracle ASCP suggested requirements into purchase requisitions and manufacturing orders.
Create routings and standard routings in support of manufacturing engineering department
Manage and release manufacturing orders, attach master routing or temporary routing, in Oracle WIP/Depot Repair.
Hold weekly production meetings, interfacing with OTR team and Production Supervisors.
Creating & maintaining detailed production plans for the test & assembly areas
• Maintain ERP Dates through regular liaison with Production Meetings
• Creating & maintaining detailed production plans for the test & assembly areas
• Support Manufacturing Engineer with creation of WO routings, ensuring delivery of work packages and readiness of assy & test aids in line with build schedule
• Support all Departments to prevent lost time in Manufacture
• Review unallocated inventory and utilise where possible by approved substitution or alternate use.
• Allocate and order material from the cost models once approved from OTR team. Monitor these materials by running ERP reports weekly.
• Liaise with other inventory orgs to ensure full utilisation of inventory & resources across OFE
• To support production by co-ordinating the release work orders, move orders and maintain commitment dates
• Reporting progress to the MRP planner, Plant management & the project execution teams
• Warehouse & staging co-ordination
• QC work order closure priority planning
• Liaising with Sourcing to secure delivery of shortages and minimising schedule delays
• Release Discrete Job to production
• Maintain ASCP commitment dates
• Expedite POR
• Ability to communicate at all levels across all disciplines using both verbal and written English
• APICS training
• Ability to work across Functional Dept.
• Previous planning background with experience of MRP / ERP systems.
• Prior experience with Oracle ERP advantageous.
• Microsoft computer skills and ability to adopt new systems.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
• Prior experience with Oracle ERP modules and scheduling programs
• Knowledge of Bill of Material (BOM) Structures
• Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
• Familiarity with the Repair and Overhaul business
• Familiar with production control systems and routines
• Good communication skills
• Must be self-disciplined and self-motivated with a willingness to work within a group or individually in a multi-discipline environment
• Must have good personnel management skills and be good at building relationships with others
• The post holder must have a flexible approach to the workload
• Able to develop and execute Priorities
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .