Description de l'offre
Aviation Supply Chain
Play a key role in improving Engine services processes such as Materials & Assembly to achieve On Time Delivery, Inventory, productivity growth and customer satisfaction goals.
Work closely with Stakeholders &cross functional teams with in the shop and also with other sites to leverage and apply learnings and utilize experience or expertise to solve problems.
· Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional team to execute the Lean strategy for the site.
· Deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in achieving Turn Around Time , Labor productivity and attain world-class levels of quality through application of Lean tools.
· Facilitate workouts and driving continuous improvement activities throughout the value stream to achieve business results. Serve as Change Agent.
· Establish the Processes and shop floor operations to achieve pre-build capabilities which includes Material Planning, Layout, Tools & resources.
· Improve the adoption of Lean Principles across the shop.
· Support Brilliant factory deployment.
Facilitate, train, and coach team members in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools.
· Work with Lean Leader and operations leaders and teams to uncover and assess Lean Six Sigma opportunities for Shop and its suppliers.
· Constantly seek, share, and implement best practices.
Communicate teams’ progress to Champions, Business Leaders, and Lean Leaders.
· Degree qualified in Mechanical / Industrial /Manufacturing Engineering is highly preferred. CGPA greater than 3
· Must be Green Belt / Lean Certified . Preferred - Blackbelt Certified or Trained.
· Must have led process improvement projects in production / Materials function
Experience in Materials Planning function will be added advantage
Able to work with cross functional teams to drive process improvement
Previous experience in manufacturing or MRO environment.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Ability to influence others and lead small teams
· Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
· Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously
· Effective problem identification and solution skills.
· Proven analytical and organizational ability.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com