Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
To wire and assemble simple Electronic assemblies. Ability to work to engineering diagrams, drawings, and routings. Build assemblies to meet required quality standards, prescribed costs and agreed lead times.
· Maintain company soldering and build standards at all times
· Carry out conformable coating of electrical Assemblies
· Loom to predetermined sketches and layouts.
· Builds electrical modules to company drawings,/documents.
· Feedback quality issues using company procedures.
· Maintain Health and safety standards within workshop
· Any other tasks as specified by Team Leader
· Previous experience in electronic /electrical production would be an advantage
· Results oriented with proven track record.
· Willing to learn.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Keen to learn
· Attention to detail
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .