Florence, Massa, Houston
GE Gas Power
Gas Power Aero Products & Services Joint Venture
Italy, United States
Reporting Controller of the Aero Alliance, a joint venture (JV) owned 50% by GE and 50% by Baker Hughes. This role will be reporting to the Aero JV Controller.
In this role, the Aero JV Reporting Controller will:
• Support Aero JV Controller in managing the overall reporting environment and coordinate balance sheet reviews and deep dive analysis;
• Be accountable for the accuracy and quality of financial reporting;
• Coordinate monthly and quarterly closing for all the five JV legal entities and streamline distribution of financial information;
• Lead closing and reporting activities including preparation of the close calendar/communications and manage critical milestones;
• Drive areas of opportunities to improve and standardize the reporting process;
• Maintain a strong internal control environment and manage the JV account reconciliation process, driving improvements period over period;
• Coordinate and support JV teams in the Edit Check resolutions;
• Oversee US Payroll process and monitoring of cost allocations
• Bachelors’ Degree in Finance / Accounting.
• Significant experience in a controllership position or audit firm.
• Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, fluent English.
• Ability to work with teams across functions and around the globe.
• Availability to travel 10-15% of the time (mainly to US).
• EU or US work permit
• Certified Public Accountant;
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office and preferred knowledge of Foxtrot/Oracle and Pascal system;
The Aero JV Reporting Controller will be based in Florence or Massa if found in Italy, otherwise Houston if in the US.
Any interested person should evaluate it before applying to this role.
Aero Alliance is a Joint Venture that serves three segments of customers – its two parent companies, Baker Hughes and GE Power, as well as the Authorized Service Providers (ASP) network. At Aero Alliance, our purpose is to deliver improved product, repair & execution strategy & fulfillment with best-in-class quality, speed and cost for the JV Partners & ASPs.