Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain
Provide leadership, planning and technical support for the introduction of processes for new product development and existing manufacturing. Implement efforts to improve product and process quality. Advanced Manufacturing Engineer (AME), Program Leader is recognized as a key manufacturing technology leader within their technology domain. Interface with global counter-parts to achieve program goals and integrate global activities when necessary.
• Ensure early focus on manufacturability in NPI and/or Advanced Technology programs. Drive rigor in process capability assessment, process layout, tooling and equipment development and QMS Design Transfer execution
• Drive improved product quality by identifying manufacturing issues, developing advanced manufacturing cost-effective solutions, and overseeing successful implementation into production
• Work with manufacturing leadership to identify and resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
• Monitor and improve productivity through the use of Lean Six Sigma or related tools, while ensuring all customer commitments are timely and cost-conscious and met with quality
• Drive the development of manufacturing process technology roadmap for Growth Playbook including influence of GRC activities as necessary
• Support AME initiatives with wide business impact and ensure to share best practices across the Global Supply Chain
• Drive AME initiatives across sites while providing business-wide impact and enabling sharing of best practices across the Global Supply Chain
• Ensure regulatory compliance through Qualification & Validation. Responsible for ensuring rigor in determining processes requiring validation, development of plans and analysis criteria, execution and final analysis and acceptance
• Drive continuous simplification of QMS methods and their applications by working with cross-functional team including Operations and Quality Assurance. Work with the facilities and maintenance team to implement change and ensure the required product capacity is in place before it is required by customer demand
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type / position.
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
1. B.S. Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or related technical degree and 3 years’ experience or Associates Degree and 5 years’ experience or High School diploma with 7 years of experience in production, engineering or troubleshooting
2. Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical and planning skills
3. Ability to work independently
4. Demonstrated strong communication skills (written and verbal) to all levels of the organization
5. Ability to identify and implement Best Practices
1. 6-sigma DMAIC & DFSS certified
2. Experiences in Process Intensive manufacturing
3. Product and Process Development experience
4. Solid working knowledge of GEHC QMS procedures for GMP
7. Experienced developing tools and templates
8. Demonstrated program or project management skills
9. Demonstrated experience owning production processes / growing capability in yield and quality
10. Experience working with global teams
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).