Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain
GE Healthcare (GEHC) has been challenged to increase the capacity of their premium Computed Tomography (CT) tube line by 3x over the next three years. To achieve that goal the team must find ways to improve tube quality, reduce lead time, and simplify the value stream through process and product design changes. Candidates will join a 3P team consisting of design engineering, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering, operations, and lean.
There will be a variety of projects within the product and process design space. Projects will include processes such as brazing, casting, and machining. Candidates with a strong background in manufacturing process development preferred.
• Ensure early focus on manufacturability in product design and/or Advanced Technology programs. Drive rigor in process capability assessment, process layout, tooling and equipment development
• Work with manufacturing to identify and resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
• Identify and deploy breakthrough technologies that can be leveraged to reduce lead time, improve quality, or reduce cost.
• Monitor and improve productivity using Lean, Six Sigma, Brilliant Factory, or related tools, while ensuring all customer commitments are met with quality product.
• Support AME initiatives with wide business impact and ensure best practice sharing across the Global Supply Chain
• Ensure regulatory compliance through Qualification & Validation. Responsible for ensuring rigor in determining processes requiring validation, development of plans and analysis criteria, execution and final analysis and acceptance
1. B.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical degree and 3 years’ experience or Associates Degree and 5 years’ experience or High School diploma with 7 years of experience in production, engineering or troubleshooting
1. 6-sigma DMAIC & DFSS certified
2. Experiences in process intensive manufacturing, including: machining, brazing, welding, cleaning, measurement, and test equipment
3. Product and Process Development experience
4. Solid working knowledge of GEHC quality management system
5. Experienced developing tools and processes
6. Demonstrated program or project management skills
7. Demonstrated experience owning production processes while growing capability in yield and quality
8. Experience working with global teams
Demonstrated troubleshooting, analytical and planning skills
9. Ability to work independently
10. Demonstrated strong communication skills (written and verbal) to all levels of the organization
11. Ability to identify and implement best practice
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical
technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable
healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough
challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery,
biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps
medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
target=“_blank”>Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).