Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
Electrical/Electronic domain knowledge expert within the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering team, providing technical knowledge and support to the electrical production line within the Nailsea manufacturing facility, as well as providing the focal point between engineering and manufacturing.
· Domain knowledge expert in electrical/electronic engineering design with manufacturing experience to act as the focal point between engineering and manufacturing – liaise with Systems AMEs and Product MEs.
· Drive design for manufacture and lessons learnt implementation at the initial engineering design stage for non-NPI products and work alongside engineering to guide the design through to the first off builds on the production line.
· Point of contact and active participant in non-NPI related product design and design reviews performing upfront analysis of engineering documentation to ensure design for manufacture, plant capabilities and lessons learned are considered to ensure a robust, manufacturable product is established.
· Own and be accountable for manufacturing engineering activities in cost of poor quality (COPQ) projects, product yield improvements and productivity.
· Responsible for the development of assembly processes, procedures and work instructions.
· Develop technical solutions to manufacturing issues and gain buy in from engineering team where required.
· Leads the first off build on project work.
· Take ownership when investigating performance issues to root cause, implement and validate effectiveness of solutions in line with customer expectations.
· Participation in process mapping activities to identify manufacturing risks and optimize build/test processes.
· Develop site receipt test reports for services work.
· Coaching and mentoring of Product ME’s.
· Continuous improvement and lean are critical activities for this role.
· Experienced in Electrical / Electronics design engineering.
· Experienced Manufacturing Engineer from an electrical or electronics background.
· Must have an excellent level of understanding of electrical/electronic assembly and interactions.
· Excellent level of understanding of process and design.
· Demonstrate a commitment to process improvement.
· Strong background and understanding of Engineering drawings/specifications and manufacturing process planning/evaluation.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of Six Sigma Lean techniques, ERP & Quality Management System.
· Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities effectively. Engage cross functional teams, shop floor and Technology.
· The candidate must demonstrate excellent team working skills, strong inter-personal and excellent communication skills with report writing & presentations.
· Must manage own performance against agreed goal and project objectives, accountable for quality and on time delivery.
· Experience delivering projects on both small and large scales.
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a keen interest to learn, diplomatic and able to apply a high level of initiative. Display confidence in a fast-paced work environment, energy, passion & enthusiasm to drive change.
· Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
· Good English – both written and verbal communication skills.
· Competent PC Skills.
· Confident with applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ERP systems – Oracle, Team Centre and EPIMS desired.
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to influence others.
· Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
· Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
· Experience of using Oracle software.
· Lean / Six Sigma Green Belt desirable.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield
products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety
and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With
operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing
smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twittertarget=”_blank”>@BHGECo , or visit us atBHGE.com .