Customer facing staff responsible for winning business in the Southern region of the US.
· Develops annual and quarterly sales plans and objectives and executes on those plans.
· Works within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects.
· Formulates deal structure, pricing, proposal development, and negotiates price and terms and conditions of purchase.
· Identifies new opportunities with functional partners to develop new products and services for business growth.
· Involves complex products and systems requiring technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used.
· Cooperates with technical colleagues to answer customer requests and discuss local conditions.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
· Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Sales Origination.
· Minimum 1 year of experience in an Additive manufacturing sales position
This position is open to a remote work assignment. Home office based position responsible for an assigned territory. You must be located near a major airport. Significant travel >75% required to support customers located throughout the Southern Region of the United States. Preferred locations would include Georgia, Texas and Alabama.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
· Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
· Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
· Established project management skills.
are no shortcuts when it comes to additive. No skipping steps. But for the
ready, there is a way to get there faster. To accelerate your path from prototype
to full production. To put the people who pioneered full metal additive
production to work for you. At GE Additive, we have the machines, powders and
know-how to help you make anything you can imagine. At GE Additive, we’re
passionate about the transformative power of additive manufacturing. In the
past few years, we have built a tremendous network of teams and sites that are
advancing additive manufacturing every day. And as a notable user of additive
technologies, we recognize the value and potential it brings to modern design
and manufacturing challenges. www.ge.com/additive
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).