Accounts Receivable Specialist – Hungarian speaking2933662
Capital Industrial Finance
Join a culture of teamwork and imagination that facilitates customer-focused problem-resolution. Significant growth opportunities exist for an experienced high calibre graduate or credit professional to join GE Working Capital Solutions. This position offers international exposure within GE Commercial Finance and across the GE Industrial businesses and functions, which provides an ambitious candidate in this role with opportunities to develop a career.
• Resolve customer inquiries promptly & accurately, by understanding customer market & needs.
• Proactively contact customers for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables, by regularly collecting & analysing customer data.
• Be responsible for customer financial order approval/releases, by balancing the needs of the customer with the financial realities of their liquidity.
• Have a controllership overview of the dunning cycle/letters.
• Establish and maintain appropriate credit lines for new and existing customers with the Risk Team by analysing customer financials.
• Balance risk and growth objectives by providing a strong link to the commercial, and actively supporting Credit/ Risk analyses and reviews.
• Validate that reports meet GE's risk & financial requirements.
• Coordinate Payment Plan proposals, pre-bankruptcy and pre-receivership recoveries, once approved by the risk department.
• There may be an opportunity to take part in special projects, for those interested in personal / professional development opportunities.
• Accomplish all responsibilities in line with GE's compliance and integrity requirements.
Please be advised that this role is to be hired on a 12 month fixed term contract.
• Business School Degree or qualification or minimum of 2 years directly related experience to either cash collection or customer service, ideally in a multinational environment.
• Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
• Microsoft Office proficiency, especially Excel.
• Demonstrated effective cash collection skills, with detail orientation.
• Proven financial analysis skills
• Fluent English and Hungarian
• Ability to be pro-active and to think “outside the box”.
• Excellent proven interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Capable of resourceful problem solving, while remaining customer-focused.
• Cultural awareness in an diverse and international environment.
• Thirst for learning.
• You MUST submit resume through COS (GE employees) or www.gecareers.com (external job seekers) to be considered for this job opening.
• Solid knowledge and experience of Letters of Credit & Export Payment Terms is a plus.
• Factoring, Trade Finance knowledge and experience a plus.
• Multilingual preferred.
Working Capital Solutions (WCS) leverages the financial solutions and industry expertise of GE Capital to offer Accounts Receivable management on a global basis to GE and its affiliates. We offer a full range of Accounts Receivable management capabilities, including financing and servicing solutions through our world class people, processes and technologies With over $62B receivables purchased annually and over $13B of assets managed in 2013, WCS provides credit and collections services through five Centers of Excellence and over 15 locations globally.
WCS is committed to employing a diverse workforce throughout the world, and to providing all employees with opportunities to reach their growth potential and contribute to the progress of the communities we serve.
Our achievements reflect a culture of meritocracy where every employee can be a leader. We believe that when one person grows and improves, we can all grow and improve, as we continue to meet and anticipate the needs of customers around the world.