GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy LM Wind Power
Responsible for driving accounts payable process compliance, simplification, and operational excellence to deliver on-time compliant supplier payments, accurate AP reporting and analysis. Entry level professional position. Requires good understanding of work routines and procedures. Limited independence in problem solving and decision making.
As the Accounts Payable Analyst, you will:
· Responsible for accounts payable accounting submodule including policy application
· Understand and interpret applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Processes
· Deliver globally competitive account payable services
· Deliver results as individual contributor and as part of a team
· Work is often reviewed by others
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting / Finance or significant equivalent experience
· Minimum of 2 years of related work experience
· Knowledge of AP accounting module on any ERP and Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
· Advanced computer knowledge
· Ability to work independently
· Work well under pressure
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@gecareers
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earth’s most abundant resources – the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water – to power the world’s biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it.
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).