We are a leading broadcast facilities provider within the Outside Broadcast industry who is based in North London (Watford), and we are looking to recruit an intern for a year’s paid internship as an IT Assistant.
In this role you will work as part of a small team of 5 people, where you will assist the IT Engineer and IT Manager with the day to day IT Operations as well as both current and future development projects.
You will already be of graduate calibre with a BSc or MSc in an IT related subject. This is a full time role, so working from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, so it is essential that the suitable individual can commit to full time working for minimum of 12 months; however it is possible that the role could be made permanent after this point depending on business need. Please not that as this role will require early starts from time to time that you should ideally live within a short commutable distance to the office.
• First & Second Line support
• Record, prioritise and manage all requests and incidents reported
• Provide support for basic network functions
• Maintain documentation with incremental updates and process changes
• Keep pace with technology advances.
• Assist with the effective planning and development of the IT infrastructure
• Carry out daily, weekly and monthly monitoring and maintenance tasks as required
• Fluent English both spoken and written
• BSc or MSc in an ICT related discipline
• MS Office 2010/2013, Windows 7/10
• Microsoft Server 2008/2012
• You will be passionate and knowledgeable about emerging IT technologies
• Good approach to problem solving and an Eye for detail
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic
If you feel you match the requirements for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter, outlining why you feel you would be a suitable candidate for the role to and email this to us at
The closing date for applications is 21st November 2017. Please note that due to the high volume of applications that we are expecting we will not be able to respond to individual applications, therefore should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful. STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
BSc or MSc in an ICT related discipline