FutureNova is a rapidly growing healthcare start-up producing products that are changing the way hospitals work around the globe. This is a unique opportunity to learn, grow and hopefully own the marketing output across many channels that will explode our presence in the US and worldwide. We need to you analyse, strategize and target our campaigns creating robust traffic and solid sales leads. Our interns get as much responsibility as they can handle from day one and fast become leaders in their field.
Interns are expected to become an integral part of the team from day 1 and will contribute to all parts of the business, either producing content or managing outside resources to create:
· Content and strategy for Social Media campaigns
· Applying for financial government awards
· Content and strategy for PPC Search Marketing campaigns
· Site SEO
· Blog posts
· Email marketing campaigns
· Press releases
· Customer relations and feedback collection
· Updating Social media streams
· Supporting the design and production teams
· Applying for industry awards
· Contribute to the planning and logistics for exhibitions in the UK, EU and USA.
Benefit to the intern
· Professional Development to the highest industry standard
· Wide ranging projects allowing experience of many aspects of the Marketing industry (and beyond).
· Up-skilling in a variety of graphical, analysis and monitoring software. (paid external courses possible)
· Small team means both high level of 1:1 support and high expectation of individual’s self-organisation.
· Experience of Marketing for high net-worth individuals in specialist industries.
· International travel
· Evidence of past experience or extracurricular activity in the field of Marketing
· Blogging/Social Media content creation (Ads)
· Social Media account updates
· Content creation using Adobe Suite
· Web Content Creation / Wordpress Site Creation
· Working in a fast-paced environment
· Taking instruction and using initiative under pressure
· Time management / Gantt creation
· Project Management, Client / Freelancer management
· Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop)
· MS Office package (specifically Excel)
· Site Content creation and updating Wordpress site (beneficial but not essential)
· Video creation, Editing in Adobe Premier/After Effects (beneficial but not essential)
· Excellent written and spoken English (essential)
· Liaising with external parties and colleagues to understand all aspects of a project
· Confident presenter
· Face to Face Sales Experience