Future Planet is a global innovation fund connecting the world’s largest investors to the best minds, to profitably address the world’s greatest challenges. With exposure to leading centres of innovation, including Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Tsinghua and the University of California, Future Planet provides growth capital to companies impacting climate change, education, health, security and sustainable growth.
The role you are applying for is within the Future Planet Capital Network Team. It is a highly dynamic and varied role, and will require a hard working, diligent attitude as well as versatility in your approach to new tasks. Exceptional candidates may have the opportunity to develop their role subject to performance and company need.
In short, our role is focused on creating value and driving growth within our portfolio of technology companies. Future Planet has a leading network of Strategic Partners, Universities, Advisors and Investors which we harness to provide shared knowledge, relationships, pilot opportunities, market access and continuation funding. We work across the company and are integrated throughout the life of an investment, from enhancing decision making at the origination to due diligence phase, through strategy and portfolio development, all the way to exit.
Initial jobs will include:
• Writing meeting notes & minutes, organising meetings, events and roadshows
• Creating Network summary sheets / exec summary for portfolio companies and internal use
• Write briefings on prospective partners, universities, corporates.
• Assist in strategy for portfolio company growth acceleration.
• Working with our PR team to manage output via Press Releases, Blogs, Newsletter
• Ad-hoc duties as the role develops.
Normal Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm