6 - 9 month internship starting in June 2018
About the French Chamber
With over 134 years of experience in the UK, 600 member companies and 30 members of staff, the French Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain is the largest foreign Chamber in the UK and one of the 5 biggest French Chambers worldwide. Its mission is to contribute to developing and fostering economic, commercial and financial relations between France and Great Britain.
The French Chamber is looking for an intern as HR and Recruitment Assistant.
The HR & Recruitment Service is mainly dedicated to member companies of the French Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain whom we have very close relationships with. We are aware of their needs and constraints and our goal is to accompany them in their development and growth in the UK at very competitive fees.
• Collaborate on the elaboration of service’s newsletter, sent to 3,000 HR professionals and members
• Organise one to one consulting sessions with students and professionals to provide CV and career advises
• Elaborate with the Head of Department monthly and annual reports of the Department’s activity
• Manage recruitment campaigns from meeting with the clients, liaising on terms & conditions and contract, drafting job descriptions, sourcing, candidates interviews, presentations to the clients, and salary negotiations
• Help draw up plans for future internal recruitment
• Achieve set financial targets and contribute to the general result of the Chamber Business development:
• Maintain and develop partnerships with Schools in France and United Kingdom
• Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills • A methodical approach to problem identification and solving
• Good sense of humor
• Good IT skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)