Who we are - Freedman International
As brands continue to globalise, and marketing becomes ever more complex and exciting, so demand for marketing implementation solutions will continue to grow.
At Freedman, we’re focused on delivering outstanding quality and service, and that takes top talent. And top talent know that Freedman is a company that truly values them, and will invest in them.
We want to be the world’s most respected marketing implementation agency – helping brands grow by connecting them with consumer all over the world.
With offices in London, New York and San Francisco we work with numerous exciting global brands and we continue to grow steadily year on year.
We’ve been independent and holding our own for 25 years. Our clients value our agility and objectivity, and they know we work for them, not some anonymous financial master.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Interpret project scope and write translation briefs
• Ensure relevant internal and external resources are in place and briefed about project scope
• Prepare files for translation, localisation and adaptation
• QC of translated documents
• Liaise with translators and proof-readers to distribute translation work and manage timely translation return
• Traffic projects through studio, including briefing the Traffic Manager, booking in work online and quality checking documents
• Financial admin, quoting, budget tracking, raising purchase orders, invoicing
• Support in building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams