Creative Adaptation and Translation Team - Intern
Internship opportunities with Freedman International
Freedman International is a leading marketing services agency, delivering fast track marketing communication services to clients throughout the global marketplace. We currently have a number of internships available in various departments including Creative Adaptation and Translation Team intern. All roles require an excellent level of written and spoken English. The CAT Team intern candidate will support the CAT Team Manager and the CAT Talent Manager to resource linguists, negotiate their rates, control quality issues and help manage and setup workflows on the TMS tool.
Internship periods are for between 3 and 6 months. To be considered, please send your CV with a cover letter to explain your interest and availability.
To find out more about our company please follow this link: www.freedmaninternational.com
See below for an overview of the CAT Team internship.
Tasks (s)he will be doing:
• aligning texts for Translation Memory, updating Translation Memory
• keeping translator database up-to-date with contact details, rates, skills
• sourcing new translators (posting translation jobs, contacting new translators, managing responses, sending out translation tests)
• issuing POs, chasing invoices from translators
• help manage and setup workflows on the TMS tool
• assist linguists and internal teams with TMS and troubleshooting
Expenses paid: £250 per month
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm with one hour lunch break.