Description de l'offre
Freedman International is a leading marketing services agency, delivering fast track marketing communication services to clients throughout the global marketplace. We currently have a number of internships available in various departments including the Account team. All roles require an excellent level of written and spoken English. The intern candidate will support the Account team with uploading proofs to an approval software tool, uploading final assets to DAM (Digital Asset Management) and assisting the project managers with quotes, invoices and finances. The candidate will also shadow project managers so that they can learn the production lifecycle of a project.
Internship periods are for between 3 and 6 months. To be considered, please send your CV with a cover letter to explain your interest and availability.
To find out more about our company please follow this link: www.freedmaninternational.com
Key skills and responsibilities:
• Manage individual for clients with digital and TV marketing requirements.
• Issuing POs, chasing invoices from agencies.
• Help manage and upload assets to DAM.
• Uploading proofs to our internal proofing software Proof HQ.
• Learning how multi-lingual marketing campaigns are briefed and executed.
• Gaining a better understanding of the technical aspects behind a digital marketing campaign.
• Not a necessity but it would be advantageous if you can speak another language.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5:30pm with one-hour lunch break.
Premium - We’re industry leaders who deliver top quality and ensure an exceptional experience for the client right from start to finish.
Smart – We make life easier for ourselves and our clients by seeing things from new perspectives, being one step ahead and solving problems before they arise.
Exciting – We create a positive and fun work environment, so our team can channel inspiration and enthusiasm through their work every step of the way.