We value all of our interns and go an extra mile to make sure they receive a learning experience that fits their career goals.
During these 10-12 weeks, you will learn about the aviation industry, will gain knowledge in customer relationship management, prospecting and research, as well as improve your communication skills and gain experience in the promotion of a luxury, technology-based product.
What is more, you will learn how to work in a professional environment, compose emails, conduct KYC (Know Your Customer) interviews and update CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database Salesforce and have ample opportunity to network with department leaders in a start-up environment.
What you will do:
• Generate and identify sales leads through associated networks, using Victor online tools and public information online/offline;
• Use Victor CRM (Salesforce) to check if these contacts already exist in the database and update existing records or enter new contact details into the database, ensuring a high standard of data quality;
• Qualify a high volume of registered members and new sales leads on a daily basis;
• Additional team support activities will include working alongside a Strategic Initiatives Supervisor to improve the efficiency of the sales team, by increasing the number of sales made to qualified prospects.
• A desire to help improve sales for the business
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong communication skills
• Articulate and flexible
• Organised, with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments
• An interest in the luxury market and aviation
• Available for 10- 12 weeks starting 3rd April 2017