First News is looking for a new intern to join our busy schools marketing team from January 2017 until 21/07/17.
First News is a dynamic and fast-growing company; we believe that the next generation has to be better informed than the last. Our vision is to provide opportunities for children to actively engage with what’s going on in the world around them. We fuel conversations that matter. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment and assist with broad range of marketing initiatives.
Our intern will focus on school/education subscriptions.
• Assist in the planning and creation of email campaigns
• Plan and attend education events
• Data analysis
• Research – analyse competitor-marketing materials print and online
• General admin duties
• Social Media content and analysis
• Drafting, editing and subbing copy for campaigns
• Website – edit, update, maintain
• Engage with marketing teams to come up with ideas for new campaigns
• Customer service support – contacting schools about their involvement in upcoming events and organising their participation
• Manage our iHub trialists and respond to emails.