This is an opportunity for a keen, intelligent and digitally savvy candidate to join a small fast-growing firm. A digital marketing associate is required for a 3-months temp role, potentially leading to a permanent role for the right candidate.
You will be joining team of financial research analysts! We do excellent financial work but we need someone to help spread the word. So, you’ll will be the right brain among a left brained crowd! You will lead our online marketing efforts, help raise our online profile and spread the word about what we do.
- Work with the team to plan, create and implement an online marketing strategy
- Play a leading role in producing, editing and sharing digital content (videos, podcast, blog posts, articles, emails etc.)
- Create images for the organisation's fliers, banners and other marketing materials
- Write, design and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- Produce and edit videos and podcasts
- Actively manage and contribute to our social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Contribute to company and industry blogs using internally generated content
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- A degree is digital media related field is an advantage
- Strong creative design skills are a must for this role. The successful candidate will be versatile in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to plan, organise and co-ordinate the production of high quality content.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Squarespace, MailChimp, Wistia and other digital marketing platforms
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn
- You will be a fast learner with a positive can-do attitude and fun to work with!