As part of its development, FI Group is reinforcing its AIE department (AIE = Investment, innovation, growth, and export) and is recruiting an consultant to actively contribute to the development of the European aid and subsidies sector.
Within the Grants and Subsidies department, your main objective will be to advise and accompany our customers in identifying, applying for, and managing public funded grants at European level. You will support FI customers in the development of their EU Research, Development & Innovation (RDI) project idea (consortia & proposal development) and contribute to the different activities such as project management, dissemination, communication, and exploitation once the collaborative project has been selected for funding (project execution).
In collaboration with the other members of the team, your missions will be organised around two main axes:
- Project Execution
- Support coordinators in the preparation of the Grant Agreement
- Management of collaborative RDI projects (e.g. organisation of meetings, monitoring of project progress, coordination of the preparation of periodic activity reports, financial reporting, management of contract amendments, etc.)
- Support to dissemination, communication, and exploitation activities in on-going European projects.
- Consortia & Proposal Development
- Contribution to project conceptualisation including consortium building
- Development and follow-up of budget negotiations
- Coordination of the scientific project proposal preparation including drafting and editing of non-technical/scientific proposal parts
- Administrative support to clients and consortia during proposal development
Ideal candidate profile
You have at least 2 years of successful experience in a similar position (at a consulting agency, university, RTO, public institution…) or you are holding a master specialized in European projects.
You are excited by the possibility to join a rapidly growing department with high market ambitions.
You are interested in RDI, able to adapt and get quickly familiar with new project concepts.
You are a real team player with excellent oral and written communication skills in both, English and French, and you wish to join a dynamic, solid, and agile company?
Do not hesitate to send us your resume and motivation letter!
Diversity & Inclusion & Engagement:
As part of its CSR policy, the positions offered by Fi Group are all open to inclusion and accessible to people with disabilities, and the premises and HR policy integrate the needs of the employees concerned.
FI Group also has a clear policy of non-discrimination, in line with the internal code of ethics and good practices in terms of compliance.
About Fi group
Founded in 2000, FI Group has become the specialist in the performance and financing of innovation and productive investments.
Today, FI Group is proud to support more than 18,000 innovative companies around the world each year thanks to a 360° offer on the entire innovation chain (Innovation Financing, Innovation Management, support to start-ups, etc.).
Above all, FI group counts more than 1,400 employees worldwide, including 400 in the French offices (in Paris, Lyon, Nantes, Toulouse, Lille, Nice, Strasbourg and Bordeaux), monitors many strategic projects with our customers, creates regularly new offers to constantly improve our added value and treasures the ambition to contribute strongly to the construction of tomorrow's society.
It is an exciting adventure that we started 20 years ago and that we would like to continue with you!