Description de l'offre
WE LOVE DRONES!
WE MAKE DRONES!
WE PLAY DRONES!
Extreme Fliers is UK’s first and premier drone maker and a Queen's Award winning company.
We are a small professional team in drone development and manufacture. Our product is being sold all around the world and available on some high street department stores like Selfridges and John Lewis.
We are happy to announce that we are expanding our team!
We are looking for Stock & Logistic Intern to join our young, funny, & energetic team!
Stock & Logistic Intern
- Software Training
- Process & download orders
- Pick & Pack orders
- Assisting operate/organise warehouse
- Stock take & update
- process data & spreadsheet (need premium spreadsheet skill)
- Very good in spreadsheet
- Good communication skill
- Good attitude & willing to learn new thing
- Love challenges
- Willing to work under pressure and handling data
- Responsible & Respond-able
- A potential full time job will be provided after internship depends on performance
- Complimentary holiday & holiday pay if you are full time employed
- Complimentary company lunch every month
- No dress code to work (you can wear your onesie)
- 50% off staff rate company product
- Team tee shirt
- Starting with a trial week with introduction & training
- After passing a trail week, a 3 months internship will be provided, minimum wage applies
- After passing internship, a Full Time employment contract will be provided
Please DO NOT apply if you are:
- NOT allowed to work in UK
- NOT available to work after 3 months
- NOT accept the offer after probation