A full time roll will be available dependant on performance.
Extreme fliers is UK’s premier mini drone maker and Queen’s Award Winner enterprise. We are a small team designing awesome products together in our Lab and selling them all around the world. In this company you will directly work with our engineering team and marketing team with different exciting projects that will present opportunities for you to get involved. You will never get bored and your ideas will be always welcome and listened to. Creativity Honesty, and Growth are our values and we work as a team.
• Education background in Marketing; Final year student preferred
• Digital native and good in searching skills online
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good in writing and oral communication
• Project management
• Event planning and execution
• Report and Presentation
• Promotion materials production
• Photoshop, Ai, software skill preferred
• Helping marketing team on daily job
• Collecting market information of required target markets
• Organizing products related documents to learn about the company USPs.
Duration: 3-6months 30 hours per week (9:30am-5pm).
National minimum wage
Successful completion of the internship may lead to potential full time job offer.
Location: South Wimbledon (SW19) and varies location for events.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: £7.00 to £8.00 /hour