WE LOVE DRONES!
WE MAKE DRONES!
WE PLAY DRONES!
Extreme Fliers is UK’s first and premier drone maker and a Queen's Award winning company.
We are a small professional team in drone development and manufacture. Our product is being sold all around the world and available on some high street department stores like Selfridges and John Lewis.
We are happy to announce that we are expanding our team!
We are looking for Customer Service & Warehouse Assistant Intern to join our young, funny, & energetic team!
Customer Service & Logistic Intern
- Customer Service Training
- Assisting Customer Service department daily CS task including reply email and receiving telephone call, providing good service for customers
- Warehouse & Packing
- Assisting operate/organise warehouse
- Assisting logistic & stock department to pick & pack orders
- More detail above will be provided during training
- Good communication skill
- Fluent English written and speaking
- Good attitude & willing to learn new thing
- Love challenges
- Labour job need when in stockroom
- Willing to work under pressure and handling customer complaint
- Responsible & Respond-able
- Basic computer skill including Microsoft Office
- Directly working with our drone engineers and CEO in same office
- Opportunity to learn bits of everything of a start up
- Complimentary holiday & holiday pay if you are full time employed
- Complimentary company lunch every month
- No dress code to work (you can wear your onesie)
- 50% off staff rate company product
- Team tee shirt
- Starting with a trial week with introduction & training (paid)
- After passing a trail week, a 3 months internship will be provided, minimum wage applies
- After passing internship, a Full Time employment contract will be provided, £8.00/hr
Please DO NOT apply if you are:
- NOT allowed to work in UK
- NOT available to work after 3 months
- NOT accept the offer after probation