Description de l'offre
Everyman is an independent cinema brand with a focus on the experience of every one of its guests, both at public and private screenings and events. From unique venues and great customer service to food and drink, we want every night out at every venue to be enjoyable and entertaining, no matter what film or event you come to.
Currently formed of 20 sites, Everyman will also be expanding into a number of new locations in the coming months and years.
What does the role involve?
The candidate can expect to be involved in the following:
• Monitoring incoming emails and outsource to IT companies
• Liasing with Venues and team regarding IT requests
• Basic troubleshooting on out network
• Create users in database system
• Involved in IT projects within the business.
What support will I be given?
The student will be given full support from the IT department.
What benefits can I expect to gain from the experience?
• Regular development
• Complimentary cinema tickets for you +1
• 50% Everyman discount on all food & drink
• Free Burger Fridays
What skills or experience do I need?
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Organised approach to workload
• Good time management skills
• Strong team ethic
• Ability to cope under pressure